Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lost on the F-Drive


Sometimes keeping pictures on the computer is a good thing, but sometimes they get lost in the shuffle. Today, while making a mistake with the mouse, I came across some old pictures of my sons room and baby pictures. Thought I would share them with my son and you.

This is my jewel. I am finally going to sell it. It is a german baby carriage, or pram. It comes with a bassinet, that can be removed once the child is old enough to sit in a harness. We used the bassinet for the first few weeks as a bed for Nicolas too. He enjoyed the tightness of it, and we kept it in bed with us. This was the loveliest gift I could have received from mom and dad. I cannot take it anywhere without being stopped and asked where I got it.

My sister took the time while I was in the hospital to put a german lullabye on the wall.
My mother made the bedding, decorated the lamp, painted the "N", and decorated the room.
I sewed the sleeping sack, and most of the clothes.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena