Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Its a Family Affair




Feeling quite out of sorts this morning, I decided to get this family up and moving to take some pictures. As you may recall my husband is in Kuwait, so I try to send him pictures all the time. His one and only request is that some pictures of me are also included. Let's see if these pictures make him happy. I was quite surprised to get so many really great picturs of our family. At first they had no fun, and in some of the pictures you can see that the little one got quite upset. Not wanting to participate, my son and I took some pictures without her, but that did not suit our 2-year old either. After her pouting stopped, the two of them actually enjoyed the creative task of finding the perfect pose for the three of us.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena