Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Monday, September 14, 2009

Bloggeriffic!


I am just amazed at all the free stuff that you can get at the moment with blogs, and since I have spent the last 48 hours doing nothing but that, I thought I should show you some adorable and cute links. First of all, I absolutely love Lee Lou Happy Day. She offers free blogger templates and buttons and graphics, and lots of cute ideas. Her premade blog layouts are lovely. Here is a little bit of what you will find on her blog.
Chirp
Happy DaySpooky Swirl
KimberExpress
I also spent alot of time at The Cutest Blog on the Block. It is an adorable blog and there are lots of good ideas and great looking blog backgrounds.

Another cute site offering free blogger backgrounds, and very adorable ones at that is That Blog Place. Some cute samples of her work are



Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena