Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Monday, May 4, 2009

Blogging Maniac

Wow, I really am a blogging maniac today, but there was so much to show and tell.  I had a wonderful day.  I got so much done.  I dropped both kids off at school, cleaned the house, sewed a pair of shorts, cleaned my sewing room, went to the Post Office, Drugstore, and grocery store as well as prepared dinner and a fruit salad.  Watch out Martha, here I come.  LOL.  Its Monday right?  I should save a dose of all this energy for Thursday or Friday.  I am extremely happy that my children had a wonderful day, and a nice evening with mama.  I am also happy that I have managed to sew a little bit every day.  I think my cutting plan is really working.  I have three more items, cut and ready to be sewn, so hopefully I will have them done this week.

One little comment to add about the Ottobre Hennina pant.  Again, it is a bit short in the crotch depth.  Not so much the front as in the back.  I will add about an inch extra length next time to get the correct amount.  Nothing bothers me more then to see a toddler struggle with her pants whilst moving around.  She is exactly 72cm, so the size 74 should fit her perfectly.  I may just add a waistband in a different color fabric.  That would be fun.


Feliz Pattern - love the fabric combinations.

One of my favorite patterns posted by Pink Picket Fence
back to the old standby, Butterick 5119, with lots-o-mods
Ht-4
new fidget top
New top for Fidget

My sister posted this link to a very old tv show that we used to watch in Germany called Heidi.

Some cute Japanese fabrics.






Elephants, Hippo, Zebra - 1/2 yard


Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena