Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

McCalls 5416



Great and easy pattern. Went together in no time. My only complaint is that the dress is not fully lined, but that is an easy fix. The shape and length of the top is perfect. Love the huge shoulder straps. Very easy to make. As soon as Olivia gets home I will try to get some modelled pictures.


My son is graduating from PreK. Caps and Gowns were given out today (sort of ridiculous I know), but nonetheless my son could not wait to try it on, so I took advantage of a good mood and a great picture taking opportunity. The little devil sat nearby in her baseball hat.

This was posted by Sewing Cherubs. Cutest little boy shirt. Great fabric combinations. I had to show it. Go visit her blog and enjoy.
Hang TenTT10311C

How about something for the home. These adorable napkins can be found here.
Pile of napkins
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena