Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Disappointment.......

Our first Hydrangea showed itself today, along with our first three red cherry tomatoes. 
A beautiful sight.

Here are a few modelled pictures of Olivia in the new outfit.  My first impression is that I am not fond of the shorts.  Green is just not her color.  Does nothing for her.  So I will make a pair of matching white Hennina pants to go with the top.  Maybe it is just the sizing of the shorts.  They are just too wide.  Not fond of them at all.  Wrong proportions.  However they may look good with Empire top I just made.  Not to happy with the color of the top on her either.  All in all, a big disappointment.  It is not always easy judging what colors are best for your kids, when their haircolor is different from yours.  By the way, she was not being very cooperative.  This is what I get for feeding her two cookies first.  I should have waited.

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena