Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Crazy Day!


Wow, what a day.  I have so much to post about that I don't know where to begin.  First of all, my heartfelt thanks goes to Kinzies Kreations for the wonderful blog award.  I will gladly accept and tomorrow post it to my blog.  I am afraid that I just don't have the energy or the room to finish it tonight.  Still I am honored, and will be happy to pass it on.  

Second, I was asked to join two new Flickr groups, and I love them both.  The first one is called Empirchen, which is filled with nothing but empire dresses and tops.  Beautiful things.  Many of the pictures I have already shown here on my blog.  Still I am sure it is worth a peek.

The next Flickr group I was asked to join was 
I am sure that this group will grow expotentially in the next few months, and since I love Gingham it is also well worth joining.

I also found out yesterday that this week is Teacher Appreciation Week.  Am I the only one that had absolutely no idea about this?  How can I keep track of these "Hallmark" holidays?  I ended up cutting some daylilies in my garden for the teacher, and tomorrow will show up in both classrooms with cupcakes thanks to Teri's post yesterday.  Cute blog btw.

I dressed Olivia in an old favorite today.  This is an Oliver & S Pattern that I made last year.  It really is hard to get on so I doubt I will be able to keep it any longer.  However, I paired it up with a store-bought red pant, instead of the skirt that I made last year and I just could not help but admire it all day long.  This is a great pattern, and I wanted to show it again.

BE Different....Act Normal is such a wonderfully creative site.  A must see for everyone interested in the home.


Pink Picket Fence posted this lovely.  It is my favorite pattern made out of knit.  
I am so thrilled, because now I finally know what to do
with those lovely knits I bought a few months ago.
butterick 5119, in a dotty stretch knit

This is a first for me.  Make it Perfect Patterns from Australia, and they are sold in the USA through various companies such as Sew BabyGracie Lou Quilt ShoppeFabric Worm, and Material Girls Shoppe.  Adorable patterns, and I cannot wait to order these two.


Fancy Pants pattern
I hope everyone has had a great day, and thanks to all who commented on my last outfit for Olivia.  There were some good ideas, and I may try some of them.  Many times, it takes me awhile to get used to something.  Like remember those Ottobre jeans that I said were too big?  Well now they are my favorite.  She wears them all the time.  

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena