Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Friday, May 8, 2009

Sweet Little Dress

Pink Picket Fence gave me a great idea what to do with my knits that I bought at Hobby Lobby this spring, so I decided to give this pattern a try. I have had it in my stash since last November.

I love it. Although I found the directions to be very skimpy, the pattern goes together easily. It probably took under an hour to finish this dress. I wanted it to be a top, so I shortened the pattern alot. I wish there had been measurements for the elastic, but the pattern leaves everything completely up to you. It is not easy to dress your toddler everytime you want to check out how the garment fits. All in all, I truly liked this shirt. I even got to see Olivia try it on for a few minutes. Don't ask. I promise to show pictures tomorrow. Right now, I am in the middle of making my son a t-shirt for tomorrow's Disney On Ice. I promise I will play catch up this weekend.

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena