Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Friday, July 31, 2009

Burda 9650

Another boring day. The weather is just terrible at the moment. Muggy and the mere thought of having to stay inside for an entire day just depresses me. I did take the kids shopping to find a school bag for Nicolas. Yes, we found one that he likes, and most importantly one that fits. I had planned on sewing something today, but there are so many beautiful patterns out there, that I had to spend a few hours going through my Ottobre books and fabrics. I am dying to do something with the Heather Ross fabric. It is so lovely, and just perfect for a little girl. I also plan on finishing a few pajama sets. I just need to get started and get motivated. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.


One of the first outfits I made for my niece was part of a Burda 9650 pattern.
I loved the pattern, but the fit was way too big.
As you can see a size 68 fits Olivia at the moment, and
she is 2.5 years old.
It definitely is an adorable pattern, and I got lots of
compliments when Olivia wore it.

Here are some more inspiring fabrics and tidbits I have gathered during the day. Enjoy.
Michael Miller Orchid Spa Set. Isn't it gorgeous? I cannot wait to see what some people make with this combination. So serene.

Thanks to Lily Haven, I was introduced to Blurb and BookSmart. Two differnt sites. Blurb allows you to print your blog. Although this option was a bit too expensive for me, I decided for $6.95 to download it as a PDF file. Of course, I wanted to print my old Sewpink blog. That blog has so many wonderful pictures and memories for me, that I thought it would be a great keepsake for the kids one day. It may be smart to start a new blog every year, in order to keep the cost down. Booksmart allows you to create a picture book. I love the fact that I could put all of my sewing creations in one book. What a great Christmas idea for someone. Aaaaahhhhh!
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena