Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Friday, July 31, 2009

In the clouds...........

I am trying to keep my thoughts positive, so I spent the day planning as much as I could. Honestly, I cannot concentrate on anything. I want to sew, clean, and blog, but I feel sort of empty inside. So I managed to plan a playdate for my kids, and meeting with my friends was definitely a good start to the day. I forgot about my hubby leaving for a few hours and laughed talking about other important things in my life. That was nice. The day went by fast, and this terrible muggy and rainy weather hardly affected me at all. As a matter of fact, Olivia fell asleep around 5:45pm because she did not take a nap, so the evening was peaceful. Of course, she woke up around 9:30 hungry, and the two of us ate a bowl of Cheerios, and then she quickly fell asleep again. A nice mother and daughter moment.

I did manage to look at a few blogs, and feel more inspired now that I have. I am hoping to concentrate on sewing some baby things, since Olivia's closet is overflowing with summer clothes. I could get a headstart on Fall/Winter, but she has grown so much over the last few months, that I am hesitant to start too early. Oh what the heck am I saying. I never start too early, and before you know it Winter sits at my doorstep, and I am without a pair of pants for my two cuties. Honestly, I cheated this year. I got great clothing at the outlets in Sacramento, and barely paid more then $7 for a pair of pants. So I actually managed to buy Nicolas 7 pair of pants, 3 pair of shorts, several short and long t-shirts, and two hoodies for under $75. It was too good of a deal to pass, and I knew I could concentrate on some other things. My boy is going to Kindergarten and I want him to have a great time and look good while he is doing it.
Some beautiful inspirational pictures:
Pillow and Maxfield by Michael Miller

Fabric from Kaffe Fassett called Persian Vase

Lovely fabric called Sweet Carnival Bubblegum from Moda
[Blog504.jpg]
Posted on Lil Munchkins Blog. Beautiful baby dress.
Posted at Zussies Blog. Very dainty and pretty.
Cute adaptation of the Pinafore dress in Ottobre.

Found this cute little backpack on Made By Rae Blog. Isn't that adorable?
I have seen alot of baby shirred dresses, but this one was too cute not to post about.
The red dress was also a wonderful choice.
I found it on MADE.
If you love cupcakes as much as I do, then this dress is delicious. Found here.


Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena