Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Monday, May 4, 2009

Basics, Basics, and more Basics.



A note: I updated my Elephant pants to include modelled pictures of Nicolas wearing the pants.

Basics, basics and more basics. That is what the kids need before we go on vacation this summer, so I am getting the easy stuff out of the way. Does that make sense? At least I get an hour worth of sewing done every night, and that seems very relaxing to me. Nothing too hard. Nothing to wild...and everything we need.

The pattern is from Oliver & S. I used the pajama pant since it fits so well, and I love the contrasting waistband. I had contemplated making a pocket, but since this patchwork fabric is so thin and lightweight, I knew it just would hold the denim too well. It is great fabric for Florida weather.
The most important thing is that Nicolas just loves it. As a matter of fact, I cannot get him to take them off, and he has to wear them to school tomorrow, because bad mommy sewed instead of doing laundry.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena