Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Elephants





Just a little something I finished for Nicolas today. This is an Oliver & S Pajama pattern. Another easy one. I did not make the top because he likes to just wear t-shirts. I buy them in bulk when Target marks them down to $3. The pant pattern is so extremely easy because the front and back leg are one pattern.

I saw the material online in someone else's Flickr pictures, and I ordered it. Just loved the colors and the pattern for boys. Nicolas would prefer cars, or trucks, but did like the colors. I had the pants finished in less then an hour and half.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena