Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Elephants





Just a little something I finished for Nicolas today. This is an Oliver & S Pajama pattern. Another easy one. I did not make the top because he likes to just wear t-shirts. I buy them in bulk when Target marks them down to $3. The pant pattern is so extremely easy because the front and back leg are one pattern.

I saw the material online in someone else's Flickr pictures, and I ordered it. Just loved the colors and the pattern for boys. Nicolas would prefer cars, or trucks, but did like the colors. I had the pants finished in less then an hour and half.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena