Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Funday!










Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday, September 27, 2009

A real quick note. I spent the day with the kids. We decided to go for a drive. I read recently that I should look for photographic opportunity in every object, so lately I have kept my eyes open to various different things, and places in which to take cute pictures of the kids. Today it was Nicolas’ turn. He wanted so bad for me to take a picture of him down by the railroad. So off we went today, and we had a blast together, except for when Olivia stepped in a pile of ants. Before I could even look down at her feet she was bitten at least 50 times. Of course, mommy got bitten as well, and because I was so busy getting the ants off of her feet, I had to ignore mine. OUCH! Nothing that an ice cream can’t fix, right?

Someone said to me recently “another friend I am losing to photography”, and I thought I should comment. No way. Although I love my camera, and the pictures I have been taking, sewing is part of my heart. I send pictures to my hubby daily, so he feels in his heart as if he were still with us. Its hard being away from the kids, and feeling like you are no longer a part of a family. I don’t want him to ever feel like he has missed anything, so I try my best to take pictures of everything we do. I finally did get around to sewing on Saturday, and was hoping to do the same on Sunday. Our day lasted so long, and by the time I done editing the pictures, it was already time to turn in. I will post pictures soon. I promise.

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena