Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Monday, September 28, 2009

Spraypaint wonder


September 28th, 2009

So I have been doing a bit of redecorating. Found this table and these chairs at a garage sale. Did not really want the chairs, but he would not let me leave without them. I did not like them, and I thought they were ugly. As a matter of fact they did not match the table at all.

I spraypainted them black, sanded the top of the table, and now I have a new kitchen table and four chairs at a bargain price of $70.00. I love the yellow faux paint they used on the legs, and it matches beautifully to my painting in the living room. Hopefully I will get the table top to darken in time with some antique oil I am using as a finish.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena