Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, September 13, 2009

What a day!

Yes, we have a new blog look. Thanks to Lori at Girls in a Garden, I started playing around with my blog this morning. She posted some really good links. However, rushing through things, I forgot to save my current blog, and of course it crashed on me. So I lost everything. I was not a happy camper, but in the end I am quite satisfied with this look, and I could not have done it by myself, if it were not for all of this great information out there on the internet.

Other than that, it was a boring weekend. It rained alot, or it was gray and yucky, but thank goodness the kids kept themselves occupied, and we were able to get through the weekend unscathed. I am fighting a very nasty cold right now, so being able to just relax felt really good. I am hoping that I can get rid of this thing in the next few days.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena