Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, September 13, 2009

What a day!

Yes, we have a new blog look. Thanks to Lori at Girls in a Garden, I started playing around with my blog this morning. She posted some really good links. However, rushing through things, I forgot to save my current blog, and of course it crashed on me. So I lost everything. I was not a happy camper, but in the end I am quite satisfied with this look, and I could not have done it by myself, if it were not for all of this great information out there on the internet.

Other than that, it was a boring weekend. It rained alot, or it was gray and yucky, but thank goodness the kids kept themselves occupied, and we were able to get through the weekend unscathed. I am fighting a very nasty cold right now, so being able to just relax felt really good. I am hoping that I can get rid of this thing in the next few days.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena