Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Beautiful Fall


http://www.potterybarn.com/pbimgs/rk/images/dp/products/200938/0022/img35l.jpg

October 1, 2009

If anything can get you in the fall mood, it is Pottery Barn. What a beautiful entry decoration for Fall. Before you know it, this month too will fly by, and we will be decorating for Christmas. Hard to believe, isn’t it?

I love this time of year, and the weather is so nice, that I hardly want to stay inside. For the first time since May, we have had morning and nighttime temperatures in the 60’s. Absolutely gorgeous.

I am going to make this short because I want to sew. I cannot wait to finish my “monkey project” and then it is off to bed early tonight.

I depart with two pictures that I took yesterday while we were having a blast on our new trampoline. I have been busy teaching myself how to use photoshop, so that my pictures are like little works of art. Hope you like them as much as I do.

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena