Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Yummy Chocolate!

Yummychocolate


October 13th, 2009

What a gorgeous combination of fabrics from Sandi Handerson. Love her fabrics and love her blog at http://portabellopixie.typepad.com/. I wish I could get them here where I live.

If any of you are wondering where I get these lovely fonts, please feel free to visit this great blog called Kevin and Amanda. Not only do they offer a ton of free fonts, but great tips on how to keep up a great blog.

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

I spent the day with a friend trying to learn how to sew. How nice is that? She actually wanted me to help her pick out fabrics. Where in my house? Why not? Some women collect shoes, or books. Not me, I collect fabrics. So we went fabric shopping. Oh, I was so bored - NOT! I had a great time. Then we took the kids home to my house and I helped her cut out the pattern. I honestly felt like the grabbing the dress, and just sewing it while she watches tv. LOL. No I was not that lucky. Two hours later, mama-on-the-go was off to a soccer game, and then to another dinner playdate. We got home at 8pm. Much too late, but everyone was having a good time, so I let it go. By the time, I put a load in the wash, cleaned up, it was almost 9pm. So no sewing for me again. Tomorrow I am counting on making a Fall outfit for Olivia. I am not sure what it will be but I will think of something.

I finally made a decision on Monday and put Olivia in a daycare. I still have her registered in the Preschool, because as her mommy I want to make sure she loves it before I make my final decision. However, on Monday I was reassured that my decision was correct, when I had accidentally switched my parent-teacher meeting appointment, and could only find someone to watch Nicolas and not Olivia. Knowing she was at daycare, and I could sit quietly with my son’s teacher was a great feeling. I know it is the right decision even though I prefer the one-on-one attention she gets at her Preschool. As soon as hubby returns we can look at more quality solutions. I figured it out that she really does not spend more time with them if you include the two hours she naps. I just get to run the vacuum a bit longer. LOL. Thanks for the comments

Yes, I am teaching myself photography, and diving back into a software program that is called Photoshop. I used it years ago for real estate programs. Now I am practicing how to edit my photographs. If I do get a nice relaxing evening, I usually am too tired to sew. So I spend an hour listening to videos, and visiting tutorials trying to make the best of my time. I am excited to dive back into my daytime sewing. I miss it. At least I get things done. I hate it when a project lasts a week. I cannot wait for my life to find some relaxing moments again


Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena