Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Monday, October 19, 2009

Ready.....Set......Go!

Oct182009_0524Close-up


Yes, I finally got some sewing done, and after all those lovely things I saw on the internet, I finally am inspired to sew. I feel good today. I needed something to make me jump for joy. Hard when hubby is not around to hug and squeeze you when you so desperately need it. Speaking of which, a friend of mine introduced me to Carrie Underwood’s new song “Mama’s song”. I was honestly touched by this beautiful song. Wow, I get chills listening to it.

So, now on to the Ottobre T-Shirt. It is the Pekka T-Shirt from the 4/2008 magazine in a size 98. Normally, I like to work with Raglan T-Shirts, because of my tiny boned little man, but this t-shirt was a perfect fit. The fabric was a soft jersey that I got somewhere from Sewing Mamas. Love it. The green jersey was obtained from another yahoo sewing group. I want to add something to the front like a guitar applique or a peace sign. Still working on that. I just wanted to make this one to check the fit of the pattern. Now I can go onto the T-Shirt he really wants. This will be fun.



Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena