Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, October 17, 2009

What's next?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I decided to do a little soul searching, and look for some cute ideas. Sometimes I wish I had some beautiful shopping malls to just get inspired, however that is not the case. So, thank goodness I can rely on magazines, and websites to get all the inspiration I need. Here are a few pictures of what I found. I also spent an hour going through my magazines and patterns. Designing something pretty and unique is tough when you cannot find peace of mind, and lately that has been the case with me. Forgive me for my lack of sewing, but I have been having the hardest time finishing anything lately. My son decided to give it try, and pulled several knits for me to make him things. He even went through the magazines and picked out a pattern. How is that? My little creative one - I just love him.

Discovered a great website today called Totally Tutorials. One of the tutorials I found on there, which I cannot wait to try is about how to make a boys tie from a mans tie. Well, I think I am going to put Nicolas in a tie this Christmas, and boy does my husband have ties. This should be fun. Of course, I would like to match his tie to Olivia's dress, so let's see what I can do with this. Nonetheless, a great website.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3419/3959213341_02cb58a5e5.jpg

Here is a cute princess doll dress tutorial. You can find the link under my Tutorials on the top of the page


http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj163/sewboutique4dolly/point1.jpg
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena