Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Little to say......




October 14th, 2009

What a beautiful pattern and design from Sis Boom Day Dreams. Love it. I cannot wait to start working on this one either this fall.



[kansi_EN_6-09.jpg]

What a better way to start a day then to find out that our new Ottobre Magazine is due to arrive soon! Visit the Ottobre Blog to see and read more.

I started writing this post two days ago, and since then.......oh well......it is the same story. Although I got no sewing done this week, I did help a friend learn to sew. Does that count? I don't know what is wrong with me. I am tired all the time, worn out, and totally uninspired. I keep looking through blogs and trying to find something that will get me going - get me excited - but nothing. Now, I must admit that I cannot wait for the new Ottobre to arrive. I hope it is a cute issue. Maybe the weather changing will help. I am not to fond of making summer dresses, knowing that we should be dressing for fall.

Ok enough of the blahs.........I am going to turn off my computer and try to get the house semi-clean, and then some sewing done. Don't know what I want to sew, but I know I want to sit on my machine today. I have already told the kids that they will not be entertained by me today. I am taking a day off and they will have to find a way to play with the 100 toys they really do own. Mama is on vacation this weekend. NOTE TO SELF: Talk to mom and ask her how she did that.

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena