Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas Crafting

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/cm/goodhousekeeping/images/TH/christmas-wreath-1209-lg.jpg

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/cm/goodhousekeeping/images/LR/christmas-tree-1209-lg.jpg


I have always told myself that I would never get trendy and switch up my Christmas Ornaments every year, but both this year and last year I have wanted to change the tree from red and gold to white and gold and silver.  This year I fell in love with the Good Housekeeping spread of Green Christmas.  I just love the natural look of all that greenery around the house.  And oh the smells of a beautiful natural wreath is oh so sweet.  I think I have to hit Hobby Lobby tomorrow, or maybe Walmart.  I may have to buy some new bulbs.  Nicolas is in love with the star.

On top of that I also found some cute craft ideas to do with the kids, and I was really excited by the blog Girls in the Garden when she posted a link to the Christmas ball wreath.



http://images.marthastewart.com/images/content/pub/ms_living/2000Q4/a98492_1200_santa_xl.jpg
Found this on Martha Stewarts site right here.



http://www.eddieross.com/.a/6a00e55391c48e88330105366ff3a4970c-350wi
Lori posted a link to this site.


Other then that, life around our house was sort of boring today.  I  tried to get the house clean, but instead I did laundry almost all day.  I managed to accomplish alot of small things, but the general look of the house is still quite dirty.  Hopefully, we (and yes I mean the kids too) will be able to finish up the cleaning and head outdoors tomorrow.  Looking at my calendar today, I realized the first of advent was next Sunday.  OMG, I have alot to do, and so much to prepare for.  I always get excited about doing so much, until the holidays are here, and I am exhausted.  Hopefully my planning ahead will help out this year.  I think this year will be different.  Just the thought of him coming home for Christmas, sends an uplifting smile to my lips.   Yes, I am excited, and I have every reason to be.   Shhhhhh.....the kids sitll don't know.

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena