Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Inspiration

[Aunty+1.jpg]

WOW! WOW! WOW! This was posted on
Little Buttercups Blog.  It gives the links to a fabulous shop called Aunt Ollie's that you should really check out.  Love, Love, Love this jacket, and I have some of this fabric.Great design, and she looks so fashionable.

I have enjoyed a wonderfully peaceful day.  I took my time taking Olivia into daycare, and then stopped at Starbucks for my Chai Latte, and strolled through Target.  I literally went isle to isle sipping on my tea.  How nice.  No kids, no whining and no crying.  I have not done that in ages.  I needed to pick up a new mouse for the computer, so why not enjoy the trip.  Afterwards, I came home and cleaned the house.   Yes again.  Having the kids home for two days........well......let's just say ..........is like a Hurricane coming through the house.   But, I managed to get alot of things done, so that tomorrow I concentrate on some sewing and my paperwork.   Ironing is also
on my list of to-do's.





Here are some recent finds from Janie and Jack that I find really nice.  I wish I had a store close by, but I am not so lucky.



 
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena