Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sad News




November 3, 2009

I have a hundred things to do – no I take that back – a million things to do, but the only thing I want to do is spend some time with my blog.

My client order is due, my in-laws are coming on Friday, my house is………. Well let’s just say a wreck to put it mildly, and my thoughts are everywhere except where they should be. They have been centered on the kids, the fact that I miss my husband, my friends, and oh well I guess you could say LIFE in general. I am tired of being stressed out, tired all the time, and grumpy.

So taking things into my own hands, and trying to minimize my frustration, I have decided to close Kinder Kouture (well, let’s not go overboard – put her in vacation mode). Indefinitely or until Lance gets home. I have learned that whether Olivia is in daycare, Nicolas is in school, and I have the entire day to myself, nothing else is as important as my family. I have realized that unless my life, my house, looks perfect, I don’t want to work for anyone else. I know that sounds soooooo incredibly selfish, but I want to be a good mom and set good examples for the kids.

I remember a time when my mom had to go to work because my father was in the hospital for a very long time. I remember coming home and the house was not as clean as it always was,. I remember missing the usual things we did together, because her working took away so much of our time together. When I clean up the kids rooms (usually on Monday’s) Nicolas is always so happy. It is as if I just gave him Christmas. He loves to spend hours in his room after I clean. Now, if only I could understand why he gets it so messy, but that is entirely a different subject. My point is that my job as mom is not from 9-5, or 5-9, and I never know how long my day is or how how long it will be. When things start piling up, and I have a deadline, how do I explain that to a client without sounding like an unorganized bimbo. You get my point. No more excuses, no more frantically running about, and staying up all hours of the night. I know that this is the start to freeing up time in my life, and although I will miss it, I know I will have to learn to caress my ego in other ways
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena