Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

STOP to smell the roses....

Things that made me happy today.....
- shopping 
- getting both kids fred, dressed and driven to school in 30 minutes......a record
- the above picture

This picture makes me smile.  I have been posting red pictures all week, however I had this idea in mind since Sunday.  The stop sign had a special meaning for me, and I knew what I wanted to write from the moment I thought about the idea.  However as the week wore on, the more I thought about it, the more I realized the meaning behind this picture.  It was going to remind me of a few basic things, yet so important.  

- STOP and think about the children first
- STOP spending so much time on the computer
- STOP cleaning and start sewing
- STOP and smell the roses
- STOP and live a life a little better, a little more, and a lot happier.
- STOP to thank those people you love.
- STOP to hug your friends.
- STOP flying through life.

Funny how many stop signs I have seen in the last few days, and how much meaning they now have for me.    I have a lot of time to think now.  It is amazing how lonely you sometimes feel when the kids go to bed, and there is noone else there to share your thoughts.  I have given a lot of thought lately to how much my life has changed in the last year.  It is not better, and yet it is not worse.  There are things I miss, and there are so many things I now enjoy.  However, 2010 is going to be a year of improvement for me, and this idea is just a small slice of what I am aiming for.

Just for fun, some more pictures I took on this day.....

Posted via email from Kinder-Kouture

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena