Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, February 20, 2010

sun, shine on me.....

sun, shine on me.....
sun, shine on me.....

Oh the sun came to visit us today, and it was wonderful.  We spent the day outside, playing, sunning, and eating popsicles.  It is so nice for the children to just hang outside and play for hours, and even more nice for me.  I spent the day inside doing mounds of wash.  A rather boring day, but nonetheless great.
My blog has its final look.  I have been working at getting the html codes finished and I wanted something calmer - not pink this time.  Sorry for the constant changes. 

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena