Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday, February 21, 2010
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Sunday, February 21, 2010


Things that made me happy today.......
- finishing off mounds of wash.
- seeing Nicolas have a playmate with his buddy Garrett
- an unexpected great dinner at a friends House.  Stuffed Portabello mushrooms.  YUM YUM YUM.
- going to bed early
Whenever I had a moment today, I sat down and read something on the Pioneer Woman Blog.  I am amazed at all that she has to give, and oh god the pictures of her food.  YUM.  I am especially in love with  her pictures of the horses.  I seriously do not know why?  I have never loved horses.  However, I really do love those pictures.  Horses are beautiful, but I am scared of them, and they know it.  My sister was always a big horse person.  She took lessons, and competed, and stayed in summer camps where she rode horses all summer.  Not me.  No interest.  I would love to see horses when I look out of my window, but I don't want to take care of them.  Is that fair?  I don't have any horses here, but I did manage to catch a bird eating from our birdhouse.   Maybe tomorrow I can find some horses.    
Well, my  friend just happened to have the cookbook from the Pioneer Woman at her house, and I got to look through it.  I love it.  The recipes are great, and the book is filled with a ton of pictures of great looking food, which I always think makes a cookbook even more exciting and inviting.  I hope that I can find it and buy it.   
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena