Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Garden Beauty

Garden Beauty
It seems as if we are spending every lovely moment in this gorgeous dry weather.  No matter how hard I try, I cannot imagine spending these moments inside the house.  Whether I am walking with my girlfriends, sitting on the computer, playing ball with the kids I am outside at the moment.   It will end soon, and I want to take full advantage of every sunny moment.  It is a positive thing. ❤  The kids love dragging every meal outside as if we added a new playroom to the house.  These are all the new Target details I added to the terrace.  They are so pretty.  Tomorrow I am hoping to finish some pajama bottoms for Nicolas, and have a sewing day all to myself.  I hate to even mention it, because I don't want to jinx myself.


------------ ♥♥♥♥ ---------------


Posted via email from Kinder-Kouture

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena