Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Way too many things going on here....

Way too many things going on here....
Oh the sweetness of summer.  The kids never get enough watermelon.  The bigger the slice the happier the faces.
This week is going to be a wild one for me.  Today I sat at the Honda dealership for two hours waiting to get the car fixed.  A pure pleasure.  However, it does always give me the time to read, and since they have a huge 50" Flat screen TV, I was also updated on the news.    Most of it seemed shocking to me.  However, yes I did spend an hour reading a great book.  Really great info regarding photographing children, and some beautiful photos to see.  I am thoroughly enjoying this read.
Once that was done, I swung by Joann's to pick up some fabric that I needed.  Well, actually I bought some more of that blue and white print to make a top for my niece.  Her birthday is coming soon, so I wanted to make her some cute outfits.  In the process I found this.
Did you know that JA carries Ralph Lauren Home Decorating fabrics?  This is the perfect denim weight, and it does not wrinkle, so I cannot wait to make a pair of pants out of this or maybe a skirt for Olivia.
I needed white denim for my nieces outfit, and found this lovely flower fabric.  Combined with my orange and white polka dot fabric, this will be cute.




If there is one meal I skip each day it is lunch.  Why?  Because I can never think of anything good to eat.  This book was $5 at checkout.  Marked down, and the recipes look delicious.
So tomorrow I am babysitting the two girls on the photo I posted yesterday.  I am either going to take them to the bookstore, or I will take a bikeride with both of them.  Whatever we do, it will be fun.  In the meantime, my friend will get to spend the morning with her son, and maybe get an hour to herself (much needed).  Just like me, her husband is off working in another state, and unlike me her daughter only goes to daycare twice a week.  So she has her hands full.   Thursday I have another appointment.  Friday I have a field trip with my son's school.  Busy, busy, busy.  However Saturday...if everything goes well, we will head to the beach and have a FUN day.





Oh, I almost forgot.  I finished these pants tonight.  Another fabric from JA that I bought last year.  However, I saw it again today.  I used the same japanese pants pattern that I used here (http://kinderkouture.blogspot.com/2010/04/ottobre-and-japanese-pants.html).  Perfect fit, and I love the length.  I think it is time for a haircut.  I just don't like the long hair on her.


Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena