Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I visited the doctor yesterday finally.  I have been coughing at night, and my eyes are tearing during the day, and my ears hurt every morning when I get up.  After not being able to sew all week, it was time.  Diagnosis: Flu, Sinus Infection, Ear Infection and Pink Eye.  YIPPEE!!!!  Here I was trying to avoid the antibiotics, and now I am two different kinds.  Well, at least I get to stop taking all of the allergy medication, and take only one Decongestant to help me get rid of all of this crud.  I would love to tell you that I woke up this morning feeling alot better, but I am afraid that is just not true.  I feel horrible, and my equilibrium is way off, but I know the sun will be shining once again very soon.  So in the meantime, I am trying to get caught up on my blogging.  Here are a few things I found.

Lilyhaven posted this beautiful outfit which is now on sale at her Etsy shop.
Allsorts posted pictures of her new sewing room here.Studio3
This is from IINU.

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena