Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Simplicity 5118

5118
This is such a fun and simple pattern, and I love making it.  I also love the fact that it creates one of those wardrobe essentials, that you use over and over again.  Pictures of previous projects can be seen here and here.
I intend on trying various different versions of this pattern this year.  I really really like it.

I cut this pattern out two weeks ago, and it is the last part of my pre-designed projects that I needed to finish.  The only changes I had to make to this pattern is take in the neck elastic about two inches, because it was far too wide on her.  I also did not have any bias tape to add to the sleeve, so I just zigzagged the elastic to the sleeve.  I also finished the inside of the garment with double folded hems, but serged the sleeves.  I have one more top to make out of the same fabric - different color of course, and then I get to start dreaming up new projects.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena