Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

1-2-3 Ready to go!

I took a major break from life today. It was planned last night, last minute, but I needed it. I actually think I am coming down with something. I have a sore throat, and I barely slept four hours last night. Could it be? No! I put both the kids in school, once it was decided that our playdate was not taking place. At first, I was going to clean, but instead I spent the entire day tracing patterns and cutting fabric. I love it. I cut out about six different things to sew. Now whenever I find 20 minutes, I can head straight to the machine. I hate to cut fabric, and I hate tracing patterns. The only time I really enjoy it, is when I can watch an old movie in the Living Room (which has excellent lighting) and spend two and half hours just tracing patterns. However, there is rarely ever a good movie on anymore. During the day, I don't have the peace of mind to begin tracing, so I ususally don't. Aaah, so many fabrics, so many patterns, so little time. Another hard choice I hate to face, but face it I must. Of course, it is much easier without screaming children's voices, and Mama Mama in my ear.

So I am hoping that in the next few days, you will get to see a few new projects, including one or two for me. In the meantime, I found these lovelies today while blogging.
Found this on Flickr. Lovely combination of fabrics on such a cute model.


Found this on Oliver & S Blog. Great linen Lazy Day Skirt with bias binding.


Everyone knows Iinu. Lovely top and cute cute fabrics.



Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena