Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, April 12, 2009

E-book Empirchen Top




Wow, it took me long enough to get in the mood again.  I think I have two problems.  First, I have so many things that I want to get accomplished, and Second, I just cannot get started.  In both cases, I feel overwhelmed.  If I don't have enough time to sew, then I would prefer to just sit on my you-know-what and just not even start.  Wrong!  I need to work in small time alotments, and watch the creation emerge.

Pattern: E-Book Empirchen Top.  Two variations, one for cottons or wovens, and one for knits.
I ordered it from Germany (Farbenmix).

Size: 74/80

Fabric: 100% cotton.

What I liked about this pattern:
Everything.  I love the E-books because the pattern just has to be printed and taped together.  I wish all the companies would jump on this banwagon.  Very easy to follow.  Sizing was great.

What did you dislike about this pattern:
I did not like the way the pattern was put together.  Not quite clean enough for me.  I decided to use my own techniques once I read through the instructions.  I doubled the front and back.  It gives the garment more stability, and both the inside and the outside look cleaner.  


I added three buttons to the front, however I think a large crochet flower would look nicer. 
A You-Tube Video shows exactly how to crochet the flower for the front of the dress.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena