Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, April 12, 2009





Oh Peter was good to us this year.  We had a wonderful time just the three of us, even though I missed daddy alot.  I never realized how frantic it can be to get everything ready on time when you are by yourself.  But, as you can see, we managed putting everything together, and things worked out fine.

Nicolas could not fall asleep last night, so finally after 10:30pm I checked and he was out like a light.  I managed to put the baskets together and get the eggs filled around 11:30pm.  Then I began to spread them around the yard.  Not so easy when it is so dark outside.  I finally fell into bed at about midnight, and you will never guess who woke me up at 5:30am.  Yup Nicolas.  That little squirt.  I tried to act excited, but I told him to go back to bed until it was light outside.  I could not possibly take pictures in the dark.  He agreed, and off he went.  

We all got out of bed at a decent time, and I purposely put their baskets in their room full of toys so they could keep themselves occupied while I cooked breakfast.  We ate, even though my little girl had barely touched a thing after all that chocolate she ate.  Then I dressed the kids, and to my surprise her Easter dress would not close around the tummy.  Knowing that I had a few more in her closet, I settled for the Ralph Lauren wraparound dress, and she looked lovely.  I have not put her in a dress for months, so I was pleasantly surprised how beautiful she looked.  A little princess.  I did not buy anything special for Nicolas either, and just settled for a black pair of linen pants and his RL polo shirt.  He looked equally handsome, and I started to take pictures.  Amazing how nicely the two of them cooperated.  I need to feed them chocolate more often!

I think this is the first time I did not plan a big Easter dinner.  Instead I drove to Honey Baked Ham and picked up 1/2pd of sliced ham.  I will warm it up with potatoes, and some beans and carrots, and we will have a nice dinner.  Desert is out of the question, since the two of them have had way too much sweet stuff today. LOL.  

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena