Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Monday, Monday.....so good to me!

First of all, thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday.  I had a fantastic weekend, and I cannot even begin to explain how happy it made me.  My husband and I spent alot of time together, bonded, laughed and just enjoyed life as it should be.  I am glad that I was able to have such wonderful memories of him and us before he left town.  Nicolas cried for about an hour after daddy left, and daddy  boarded the plane with tears in  his eyes.  I am incredibly proud of my husband and the sacrifice he is making for us.  It will be a tough year, but we will get through this, and grow stronger as a family.

Now it is back to work.  I realized that Easter was less then five days away, and I have not even begun to make a dress for Olivia.  I have no easter candy or eggs....nothing.  Then I realized that it has been about 30 days since I last sewed anything! WOW!  And guess what, I have not missed it at all.  I have been so busy with life and family that I had no idea how much time has passed me by.

So today I kept the kids in school, and then started to sew an Easter Dress for my shop, and before I knew it, I was almost done.  Of course, this time the interruptions did not come from my kids, but from my husband.  He needed me to find all kinds of documents and have them overnighted to him.  Thanks a bunch honey.  Perhaps tomorrow I will be luckier, especially when I turn off the phone.

Posted by Iinu.  Lovely fabric combinations
These pants were made from Moving Hands.
dsc01980
Southern Matriarch posted this little cutie

A nice new book I am dying to get my hands on
"summer clothes made in one day" cover
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena