Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pretty As a Rose




Finally finished. I love it! Love it! love it! Wish I was young enough to go back and wear something like this. I have had this vision in my head for weeks, and I finally did it. The funny thing is this, with every passing week I would work out the details in my head. At first I was just going to make an A-Line jumper with buttons, then I wanted it to swing, then I added the ruffle, and then I removed the buttons and made a keyhole opening with binding at the neck and sleeves. 
Now I am wondering whether to add a sunhat. I am hoping to finish the second big surprise by tomorrow. I love this fabric, and I have a whole bunch of things planned for it.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena