Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Lovely Combination

Last night, I began to put some samples together for my niece. Believe it or not, her birthday is right around the corner, and I wanted to make her at least two cute outfits. It was fun going through my stash and putting fabric, and notions together. I also pulled all of my summer and spring Ottobre magazines off the shelf and sat in bed last night looking for some more inspiration. That was FUN! I was a bit shocked at how often I looked at a pattern, and thought so-and-so has the same pattern. Could not help but wonder, who designed the pattern first? Dangerous territory there. I guess there are more then one great designers out there, so I will just leave that be.
So here is what I came up with. Tell me which combination you like the most. Oh, and my niece is a blonde little girl. I always think that makes a big difference in choosing colors.






My sister loved the orange and white combination, and the pink and green one. Next on my list, is figuring out what I will do with the fabric. My personal favorite is the red polka dot with the mushrooms. I am sort of happy that she does not want that one. I think it will look great on Olivia.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena