Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer Blues


I guess it is time to announce that I am going on vacation.  I am leaving to visit my family in California in one week.  My stress levels are high right now trying to get the house clean, laundry done, and  take care of last minute school things.  To make matters worse, I dropped my Rowenta steam iron this morning (don't ask) and broke the water tank.  Knowing that I have to finish a few projects before I leave, this got me even more frustrated.   I guess this is what I get for waiting until the last minute to make my niece her birthday outfits, even though my sister just gave me her measurements 24 hours ago.
I will be gone for 6 weeks, and when I come back my hubby will be here to pick us up at the airport.  That is why it is important for me to get the house nice and cleaned.  I want to relax and spend all my time with him and the kids during those 10 days.  I also have been working on getting my bills paid  for the next six weeks, as well as getting Nicolas registered for Kindergarten.  Then we have graduation this week, beach day and a barbecue.  My calendar is packed solid, and packing a suitcase is not my favorite thing in the world.  Argggghhhh!  The stress of it all.

But.........
I am excited to leave for awhile.  There are times when I feel trapped in my house and with my house.  I make sure I get out at least once a week, but there is nothing like being around mom to relax.  I will have lots of help with the kids, no house to clean, and great german food to eat.  The kids will be so excited to visit all of the lovely parks they have there, and swim in a nice big pool.  Yes, it will be fun.  Yes, we will relax.  

P.S.
My sister liked the pink and white oxford striped combination and the orange flower combination.  I think I know what I will make out of both fabric sets, however I did want to finish my Burda blouse, when I get a free moment.

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena