Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Burda 2561

2561

I have the perfect fabric for this perfect pattern, but my decision to make this on Monday was just a waste of time. I made too many mistakes, and I just did not like what I had sewn. It looked handmade. I often read Pam's blog called Off the Cuff. She makes beautifully tailored shirts for both men and women. Ever since I saw some of her gorgeous results, I wanted to attempt to make my own linen blouses. I love them in the summertime. The only problem I have is finding them - in the right color, right size and right length. That seems to be impossible. So I bought some beautiful linens at Fabric.com and at Joann's and I could not wait to go at this project.

I have too much stress this week, and my attempt to rush and get this done before my other deadlines was really a waste of time. Even though, I do think I worked out all of the mistakes. Which means my next blouse may have better results. If not, I will hire Pam to make the blouses for me!


Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena