Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Friday, June 5, 2009

A Graduation Surprise




I know I said I would not sew anything for Olivia anymore, and it is really true unless she needs something and only her mommy can make it.  Before I wrote those words, I still had cut out on my table another purple peasant blouse to match the seersucker shorts, two empire tops (which can wait until the fall), and this dress.  I had completely forgotten why I had cut it out.  Sorry, lack of brain cells lately.  I had put it aside wanting to finish my blouse for our trip to California, and then remembered that she needed a dress for my son's graduation.  

This pattern came from Youcanmakethis.com.  So simple, so easy, and so fun.  You can do so much with the pattern, and it was perfect for the muggy and hot weather we had last night.  The fabric has been sitting in my stash since last year, but I thought it was so beautiful that I had to buy alot of it.  I am glad I did.   Now if only I can remember where I bought it.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena