Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Getting Organized

No not Claudette! At this moment, she remains a Tropical Depression, yes, is heading straight for my front door. I am so happy my husband warned me because I have not watched any tv or news in the last four days. I have had my head stuck in a paint bucket. I have finally finished painting my sons room, and am in the process of organizing toys, clothes, office supplies and other miscellaneous JUNK! It feels good to get this done before school starts, or fall starts, or the holidays. I made a promise to myself that if I cannot find a place to stow it, then something has to go. So far so good, however I still have one closet to empty, and an entire dining room filled with toys and books that have to be put away. Wow, what a job. I have an incredible back and neck ache from all that painting, and promised myself that tonight I would get to bed before 11:00pm. So I am keeping this short and sweet. Hopefully, I will be able to post pictures on Tuesday, since Claudett may keep us stranded at home tomorrow.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena