Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Buzzing Bumblebees

Oct282009_0792


October 28, 2009

Don’t you just love this costume? I cannot believe my luck sometimes. Honestly, this is almost funny. I bought Olivia her first Halloween costume almost 30 days ago, and there was not much to choose from. The costume was obviously returned, because half of the outfit was missing, and it was torn. The second outfit I bought – another Disney costume – was the only thing I could find in her size. It was made so cheap, but I knew I could not put a costume together for her with as much as I had to do. Today, I decided to walk to the grocery store with the kids, and on the way we passed TJ Maxx. On the sidewalk, hanging in plain sight were the loveliest tutus, princess costumes and this little beauty for only $14.99. Olivia wanted to have nothing to do with it, but I knew my daughter was going to wear this whether she likes it or not. I want to wear it. Wish I were that small again. How fun!

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena