Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Onion 10011

Oct282009_0753-copy-2

Oct282009_0734

Oct282009_0732


October 28, 2009

I wanted to make the Farbenmix pattern Bea, but it starts at size 86, so I had to find something else. I looked through my Ottobre patterns, but nothing really appealed to me, without having to change the pattern extensively.. So I decided on this pattern. I made a size 74, which fit perfectly. I had to make some changes to the pattern. I widened the hem, and the arms and the end result looked like this. I added FOE and ribbon to the bottom hem. I also added a Velour Iron on from Yvonnes shop Buntefabrics. The embroidery on the arm is a patch from Zwergzauber, which I ordered from Stickbaer.


Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena