Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Grumpy and cute.

Oct292009_0834

Oct292009_0865


October 29, 2009

Olivia was not much into modelling for me, no matter how hard I tried to bribe her. Of course, with temperatures in the 70’s, she was not in the mood to wear a fleece top. So these pictures will have to due.

I am off to participate in a pumpkin Extravaganza at my sons school, and then we are off to soccer practice. I am also pretty busy with some christmas dresses. I will try to find some peace sometime today and catch up on my blog reading. In the meantime, wish I could be sewing right now, but I am off to be a Mommy.


Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena