Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fun Park Day

Blog-PicturesWindows-Management

October 27th, 2009

Yesterday we had a teacher planning day, so the kids were home, which meant I was not going to get much done again. However, I have slowly begun to realize that is just a fact, and I need to accept it.

So needless to say, I was quite relieved when my girlfriend called to ask whether I wanted to get the kids together to play in the park. I could have jumped through the phone to hug her. Why did I not think of that?
Having the kids home on Sunday, and what I hoped was going to be a relaxing day for me, turned out to be a nightmare. Lots of time-outs, bullying, whining, and sassy attitudes was all I got. No matter what I was doing the kids were always there demanding something else. My six year old is the worst. He likes to manipulate me whenever he can, and put these guilt trips on me. Mom, you never play with us. Mom, I am bored, can’t you do something with us. All day long. It gets so old and tiresome.

Anyways, the park was a great idea, and as you can see the kids had a great time. We stayed there for almost five hours. Afterwards, I hit the grocery store, and by the time I got home with the kids, it was almost 5pm. I quickly cleaned a few rooms, and enjoyed my evening editing pictures for my hubby, and relaxing in front of the tv. I cannot wait for my workweek to begin. I have lots of sewing to do for my shop. I am so looking forward to it.

Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena