Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Monday, December 28, 2009

Hilarious Outtakes I ♥ Faces

This weeks photo challenge on I ♥ Faces is all about hilarious outtakes. I decided to go through alot of the old photographs, and I was surprised to find a few funny ones.



This is my all time favorite.  It always makes me laugh.  He was trying to give her a kiss, and she just could not stop laughing.


Trying to get a perfect dress up picture of my 2yr old on Thanksgiving.  This is what I got.


Here we were visiting my mom, who has a huge walk-in closet.  Not paying attention to her at all, my mom and I were getting dressed to go out to dinner that night.  Things got awfully quiet, so I called her name, and she slid open the mirror glass door, and was completely dressed in my dads sneakers, my moms hat and sweater.  Too funny.


Leave it up to Nicolas to try and make me laugh.  He was wearing my glasses and realized he could not see a thing.


Having a blast.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena