Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Some much needed Family Fun





We have had a wonderful Christmas break as a family.  Everything has been going at a very slow pace, and very relaxing.  The weather is cold and dreary here in Florida, so unlike our summers together, we spend our days playing Tickle Monster and playing with our new toys inside. Daddy has thoroughly enjoyed the little ones and is spoiling them rotten at every opportunity that presents itself.  I have found it rather enjoyable having him home, forgetting how useful it is to have a  helping hand whenever you need one.  An occasional hug and kiss are great for the heartstrings, and believe me I have missed not having someone to lean on.

Yesterday, we finally went out on the town with a bunch of friends.  It was sooooooo much fun for me.  I know hubby wants to spend every minute at home, but I feel as if the house is going to fall on top of me.  Being at home just means cleaning, washing, and cooking all the time, and I long to get out of the house.  We hired a babysitter, and went out to eat .  We laughed all night long with friends, and it felt really really good.

Today, I decided that it was time to do some sewing.  Now, I know what you are thinking.  He is only here for 10 days, but.........and I know this is terrible......but seriously all I could think about ever since I knew he was coming was a day of sewing.  Not an hour, not two, but an entire day behind my desk just letting my imagination just run.  I could not wait.  I was tired - mentally exhausted, and I needed a break.  He on the other hand, could not get enough of the kids, so together we made ourselves very happy today.  I spent the day with my machines, and he spent the day with the kids.

I purchased a new embroidery conversion program called "Convert It".  It is basically the only one out there for the MAC that has a decent price.  I had a few problems, but the company was quick to answer all my emails and phone calls, and it was completely resolved this morning.  I am hoping that they will expand to make even a better program this year.  I have always used Embird but it is not MAC compatible.  I can still use the software on my labtop, but I would prefer to have something available on my office computer.

Anyways, I was ready to go.  I planned on making Olivia a few sets of playclothes for daycare.  Poor thing really has nothing to run around in that fits.  Of course, you know me, I was not willing to make her just anything.  I wanted something "spiffy", "juicy" and cute.  So here are a few things I am working on.




Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena