Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Monday, December 14, 2009

I Believe..........

I Bellieve Pajama
IMG_7534IMG_7533

Oh yes, my son believes.  His favorite movie of all time is the Polar Express, and tomorrow his class is going on an outing in which they walk to a local church and get to drink "Hot-Hot-Hot Chocolate" while watching his favorite movie.

The moment I saw this flannel at Joann's I knew it would be perfect for his trip.   I made Ottobre 4/3003 #13 pajama pants in a size 92 for him.  I added 2 inches length to the pattern.  Perfect fit.  The shirt was purchased.  He has had it for some time and never wears it.   I finished the embroidery design this morning (Sew Many Designs) and decided that I did not want to stress out tonight since tomorrow I have so many things to do.  I remembered this t-shirt I purchased and added the embroidery to the front.   Now he is set.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena