Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Monday, December 14, 2009

I Believe..........

I Bellieve Pajama
IMG_7534IMG_7533

Oh yes, my son believes.  His favorite movie of all time is the Polar Express, and tomorrow his class is going on an outing in which they walk to a local church and get to drink "Hot-Hot-Hot Chocolate" while watching his favorite movie.

The moment I saw this flannel at Joann's I knew it would be perfect for his trip.   I made Ottobre 4/3003 #13 pajama pants in a size 92 for him.  I added 2 inches length to the pattern.  Perfect fit.  The shirt was purchased.  He has had it for some time and never wears it.   I finished the embroidery design this morning (Sew Many Designs) and decided that I did not want to stress out tonight since tomorrow I have so many things to do.  I remembered this t-shirt I purchased and added the embroidery to the front.   Now he is set.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena