Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Simplicity 9968

Simplicity 9968
IMG_8364
IMG_8356
Simplicity 9968
Simplicity 9968


It is about time I get this thing up and posted on my blog. Of course, there have been some thing that were more important these last few days. LOL. :)

This is Simplicity 9968 in a size 1. Everything went together well, and it was so simple to make. I still hate the 5/8" seam allowances. I may just adjust the pattern for 1/4" seam allowances when I get a moment of free time. The fit was great, and she really loved wearing it. The material is a sheet set I bought on clearance in Target. I always use the fitted sheet to make matching pajamas for the kids. I don't like them sleeping on flannel sheets because they both get too hot. However the print was just too cute to pass up, so I bought it last year. I just love this snowman print, and the colors are so vibrant.

I sew enjoy making clothes for the kids. Just wish I had more time to sit on the machine. Oh well, off to enjoy my family. We decided to have Turkey today since we had so much food leftover from Christmas Eve. In Germany, the 26th is considered the second holiday, so we will continue our Christmas celebration through tonight.

I hope all my freinds had a lovely Christmas celebration, and are taking some time to relax and enjoy the moment. Although there is alot of stress in the month of December, there is also alot of goodwill, family togetherness, and cheerful faces during this time. So put the stress aside, and take the time to enjoy your creativity with a glass of eggnog, beautiful music, and candles all aglow.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena