Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Little Devil

Little Devil
Things that made me smile today......
- talking to my family and friends on the phone
- a great german dinner
- watching Breakfast at Tiffany's
- sewing
- the news that my mom is coming in February for a visit


Ever get that feeling that these little two year olds know exactly what they are doing?  I do all the time.  Today she managed to get a hold of some of my patterns and rip up the envelopes.  What is a mommy to do?  I ask myself why she does this over and over again.  She places markers all over clothing, soap on toothbrushes, and removes all the cheese out of the refrigerator and hides it in her drawers.  This is my little devil.
Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena