Where creativity knows no boundaries......

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Olivia


Created with flickr slideshow.



Things that made me happy today....
- Everything!
- Finding my cell phone buried in the children's toys instead of in the garbage can.
- Olivias Birthday
- Celebrating with good friends
- Listening to Olivia tell me how everyone was going to sing Happy Birthday to Olivia today.
- Lots of giggles and screams
- Getting to hold Baby Bryant


I could give you all the details about today, but I thought these pictures sum it up, and if not this does.  My friend Sarah Henderson put it so perfectly into words that I can rush through this blog post, and maybe get some sewing done.  We had a great day.


Thank you! Download high quality plugins Easy to use theme’s admin panel Featured posts
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 kinderkouture, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena